Yes, I know, I suddenly have a thing for awesomely long sentences as my post headings.
Yes, it’s one of those days, where you want to be really really positive, you dress up nicely for office, slick down that one last strand of astray hair, and step out right into pouring rain, ankle deep muck, and no autos.
Yes, it’s one of those days.
And you’re the lucky person who clicked on my blog link.
So, if you are in any remote way responsible or linked to any of the below mentioned things, it might be best to stay out of my face. Just repeating the heading. For the slower ones. The following is a list of things I simply can’t stand:
- People who think asking questions is their birth right
- People who believe in stereotypes.
- Bad grammar
- Gossip. Not the girl. She’s rather entertaining.
- People who see beauty in every freaking thing. I’m sorry, that puddle of stinky dirty water, is a puddle of stinky dirty water. And now that it’s all over your clothes…oh wait, it’s still a puddle of stinky dirty water.
- All sentences that end with 3 of these: <3 <3 <3
- Dear people without brains, ssshhhhhhhhh!
- Dear Mumbai Autowala, while I won’t even try to go into trying to understand where in this city you might agree to go, please, a humble request from the soaked girl standing in the rain, don’t make a face when I tell you a certain place I need to go. It’s not that bad a place. It might not be as hot and happening as where you wanted to go…but…sorry...I didn’t meet your expectations. I’ll try harder next time.
- Dear Nosy people, sooner or later, you’ll catch a cold.
- Public loos.
- People who treat the world like their private loo.
- People who should’ve been born four centuries ago. And grown extinct.
- Women who prove MCPs right.
- Dumb back-stabbers who get caught.
- Actually, I can live with the latter. They’re dumb. It’s not really their fault then, now is it?
- Being judged. Yes, I finally went past boredom on this one. I’m just plain annoyed now.
- Being used. Can’t remember when this happened last, but if it did, it would deserve to be on this list.
- Being replaceable. Hmm.
Actually, I don’t have that many things on my list anymore. This year is going rather well. The rain hasn’t bothered me as much. I love my work. I love the people around me. I have more support and love than I could ever imagine possible. I’m not half the cynic I used to be. I’m not a borderline depressant, and you don’t need to worry if something’s happened to me just because I didn’t blog for some time.
But it’s just…one of those days, you know?
<3 <3 <3