Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yin and Yang

Wow. I can’t remember the last time I opened a word doc to…just write.
I can’t remember the last time I had something worth writing publicly about.
I can’t remember the last time I felt strong emotions.
No, I’m not sad.
But I don’t remember being happy.
I do remember telling myself that I wont blog again till I have something non-sad to write about.
So what is this then, you ask?
A reminder to myself, that I am yet to blog, and its been way too long.
How?
One friend I’m meeting after months, “You’ve changed.” (Fatter? Darker? Uglier? Something??) “You’re more serious and troubled now.”
Blah!
An hour later, news from Friend No. 2:
“I got a tattoo. Guess I beat you.”
No, not just double blah!
WTF!
It’s been way too long.
Time for a few changes.
Time to come back.

3 comments:

RB said...

Warm wishes!

Anonymous said...

:)

vibhor said...

This Is Nice :-)